TrafX is traffic simulation software unit best working with CarX engine and Unity3D game engine
Get benefits with TrafX traffic system:
The road graph may be build completely in the Unity3d editor:
Convenient arrangement and editing of road splines:
- creation and removal of roads
- creation/removal/movement of road spline points
- road lines inverting, creation of road duplicates
- adaptation points of a spline for road surfaces
You have control over many road strip parameters:
- maximum speed of traffic
- transport capacity
- transport type (Automobile, cargo, rail, buses, motorcycles etc.)
Convenient editing of communications between strips and possibility to specify availability of journey between them (continuous/faltering).
Semi-automatic creation of intersection splines
Use drag and drop method to connect strips.
Spline between them is created automatically and may be edited manually later.
For splines of the intersection it is possible to set:
- movement direction (it is used for traveling intersections and turn signals management)
- movement priority
Types of traffic lights and settings:
- Three-colored lights
- Single color lights
- Lights wth additional sections
- Duplicating lights
- Opportunity to set time of each color.
- Opportunity to set time shift (for example, for creation of the green channel)
- Optionally, yellow light when switching with red on green and back
- Possibility of manual regulation through a script
- Opportunity to create a digital traffic light
Features of a traffic:
- completely physical (on the basis of CarX)
- journey of adjustable and unregulated intersections
- observance of a speed limits
- preliminary turning on of the blinker at traveling intersection
- evolution from a strip on a strip
- traffic AI cars react on player car
- when Traffic AI choose a route, it selects strips available to this type of transport and selects roads if their load doesn't exceed limits
Arrangement of transport occurs at variable distance from the player.
You may set the:
- maximum number of cars,
- time interval between arrangements
There is an opportunity to create other algorithm of arrangement, without having all initial code.
See how traffic system works in real project:
Another one real project:
Find the most appropriate TrafX edition for you:
|| TrafX 1.0
|| C# code for Unity3D engine(PC, MAC, Web, IOS, Android, Xbox360, PS3, Wii)
|Source code price (additional). You may edit a code
|| 120% of difference between prices
|Number of seats
|Free technical support
||3 month(without sources) / 6 month(with sources)
|Technical support by
|Cost of 1 month extra tech support
||$900 (10 hours included)
|TrafX interface language
||C# for Unity3D
Before you buy traffic simulation system
Before you buy TrafX module, feel free to ask all question by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TrafX author will answer all your technical questions.
Warning! Before you pay for TrafX license, please send us request to our contact email!
Some types of projects require royalty transfer from the project income.
To get TrafX payment link please send us information to e-mail email@example.com
We want to see some information about you:
- Your first name
- Your last name
- Company name you represent
- Information about your project
- Request for License Agreement before you pay
You can pay TrafX license by
- Pay Pal
- Bank/Wire transfer
- American Express
- Dinners Club
TrafX technical support
We understand our clients need not only package of modeling road traffic, but also to receive our help at TrafX integration stage into project.
For our clients we provide 10-40 hours of free technical support:
- We help to integrate TrafX into your project
- We consult on how to tune your vehicle traffic
If you are not currently TrafX client you may ask questions about TrafX and Unity on Unity3D forum
Technical support (in English and Russian) is available via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.